Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Belated Birthday Girl


Birthday Girl

I am a day late for this post but I don't think it matters since I was having a great time yesterday, getting my nails done with my best friend Sarah and munching on vegan, gluten free chocolate mint cupcakes. Indeed yesterday I turned a year older, entering a  whole new world, getting married and making plans for the futur. As silly as this sounds, when I was a little girl, I remember thinking of myself when I would be much older ;) and what I would be doing with my life, this is exactly how I pictured it, happy and doing what I love.
Birthday Girl

Birthday Girl

A friend of mine wrote me a message and said: "you came with a bang" since it was a full blown thunder storm yesterday morning, I love watching them from my bedroom window in the morning in the dark, there is just something about a thunder storm, do you know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment